Become the celebration this weekend from the convenience of your very own Outdoor Oasis!
In spirit of the Royal Wedding of Prince William Duke of Cambridge and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge we have a few suggestions to help you create your very own Majestic weekend.
Prepare a quick meal for your noble guests. Start them off with an assortment of canapés and surprise them with Rib Eye Steak. Preparing to a steak on your outdoor barbeque island is a simple and sure way to give your guests the Outdoor Oasis treatment. Rib Eye Steak is a soft and delicious beef.
Keep celebrating through the night. Pass around some drinking glasses and enjoy a bottle of bubbly by the firepit. Toast to health, the Royal couple and all those involved in the Endeavour Space Shuttle launch today – from your Outdoor Oasis.
Happy outdoor cooking!
Quick Rib Eye Steak Recipe
· Warm up your grill – Let it sit on high for about 15 minutes.
· Moderately coat the steak with olive oil and on one side your concoction of spices – salt, pepper, cumin, etc.
· Lay your steak on the grill, the side with spices face down.
· Let the steak cook for about 5 minutes with out flipping or probing – will keep the juices in and it will get that nice crust.
· Flip without probing to a cooler part of the grill. Let the steak sit for another 5 minutes.
· 145º F is the common temperature for medium done steak.
· Let sit for another 5 minutes once outside of the grill, this lets the juices cook the steak a little more.
· Serve with a side of potatoes or mixed vegetables
image from tailgrassbeef